Iolcus Investments is a member of the PRI – Principles for Responsible Investments global initiative.
The PRI initiative was instituted in April 2006 with the support of the United Nations with the goal of promoting responsible investment.
Responsible investing is a strategy which aims to integrate environmental, social, and corporate governance factors in the process of investment decisions.
At Iolcus we prove our sense of responsibility towards the environment, society and general sustainability with actions. We have the belief that responsible investments can, on the one hand, have a positive impact on financial returns and, on the other, to align the interests of investors with the broader societal aims.
As a PRI signatory, we commit to apply the following principles of responsible investing:
- We will incorporate Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) issues into
investment analysis and decision-making processes;
- We will be an active owner and we will incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies
- We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest;
- We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the
- We will work with the PRI Secretariat and other signatories to enhance their effectiveness in implementing the Principles;
Do you have questions about your existing investments?